Mobility & Swing Speed Seminar
Improve your mobility to play better golf!
Mobility training for more distance, better accuracy, and less discomfort. Training that’s:
- Easy to master
- Golf specific
- More Effective because of the Metrics
About the Seminar
About the BAMmetrics Golf Fitness Seminar
$695 per person (Level One)
- three-hour training session
- participants take home the BAM equipment
- have access to exclusive training videos
- follow-up Zoom with a BAM Certified Trainer.
The seminar gives participants the tools they need to improve their mobility. What’s YOUR number?
Fifteen minutes a day will result in a better golf game.
- Improved mobility will increase swing speed – more distance
- More mobility will increase strength and improve stability – more accuracy
- Being mobile will reduce pain – play more often
Golfers love the program because it is simple to implement and provides immediate benefits.
With the metrics-based tools provided plus the initial training and the easy-to-understand online video library, members can improve their health and mobility on their own.
Fifteen minutes a day will improve your performance while reducing pain.
About the Trainer
Bobby Aldridge is uniquely qualified to lead the seminar because of his:
- 30+ years of experience in the industry teaching mobility, performance & pain-free movement to all levels of athletes – duffers to pros
- Education: University of San Francisco: Kinesiology
- Certifications: TPI, Egoscue, CSCS, NASM-CES, ACE, AFAA
Bobby Aldridge is a Physiotherapist who has spent over three decades as an athlete, student, and educator of physical movement. He traveled with Andre Agassi from 1995-1998 when he was #1 in the world. His mission is to help others move with ease, grace, and power to eliminate pain, reduce the chance of injury, and maximize performance.
Better Golf Fitness Seminar Levels
Levels can be sold individually or in bundles.
Let’s get started
$695 per person – 3-hour training seminar
Ideal for all player levels.
In Level One members learn the basics of movement:
- All three planes of motion.
- 9 basic exercises that will improve their mobility
- Assessment exercises determine what you are capable of
- The unique measurement system helps members track their improvements and adapt the program to their needs.
Participants leave with the understanding and tools they need to improve their mobility for better golf and pain-free movement.
$995 per person – 6-hour (2 x 3hrs) training seminar
Taking mobility to the next level
Ideal for top-level players.
In Level Two we focus on:
- Golf-specific drills
- Participants will see next-level improvements in mobility
- Drills that improve impact and control through the shot
- Members will soon be able to hit the ball longer and with greater control.
Participants will leave with the tools and techniques that they need to take their mobility to the next level while reducing the chance of injury.
(Level One is a pre-requisite.)
Still not sure if BAMmetrics – Better
Golf Fitness Seminar is right for your members?
I’m already doing TPI:
That’s great! The BAMmetrics program is easier to apply because of the metrics-based movements so members are more likely to practice exercises, so mobility improves quickly.
I have my own fitness routine.
BAMmetrics is complementary to whatever your training regiman is. Adding the BAMmetrics unique measurement tools to a pre-existing routine will take your program to the next level. Because everything is measurable there’s no guesswork, just better results!
“I like Bobby’s system a lot because you can measure YOUR progress and improve YOUR number based on what YOU can do.” – Doug Acton Golf Pro
I’m too busy and the numbers look complicated.
The numbers are YOUR number. You don’t have to memorize or write down your results unless you want to track your movements. The BAMmetrics system lets your clients see their progress toward improved mobility based on where they place their feet or hands.
Gradual, measurable steps will increase mobility, which improves strength and stability while reducing their pain. Members will thank you for introducing them to the metrics-based program because of the simplicity of implementation. It’s golf fitness for dummies.
I don’t have an appropriate space.
The BAMmetrics system makes it easy to perform a full range of exercises in any relatively flat 4 x 8 space.
- At your home
- In the club
- Take it with you when traveling
- Simplifies the process so you can do it anywhere, anytime.
- No bar to entry!
Let’s get started!
Why is BAMmetrics good for our members?
The Metrics-Based exercises are easy to learn. Mobility is connected to strength, stability, and performance. Tracking and improving mobility will result in better golf. As a bonus, improved mobility helps members avoid injury and the discomfort associated with frequent play.
Will the members want to use the equipment?
One of my favorite things is to hand members their equipment. When the seminar ends, participants are excited to receive their BAM’s metrics-based equipment and get started on their path to better, pain-free golf.