- The BAMmat
- The BAMBloX
- The BAMmetrics Mini-Bands
- Exclusive eTraining video access
- Personal Training – 4 x 30-minute Zoom sessions
Introducing the BAM Mat! Use it for better mobility, and experience better performance, more strength, and less pain.
The BAMmat compliments your program, no matter what it is. The BAMmat’s metrics make your program better and more effective! The BAMmat lets you measure progress to make each session more effective.
Stop counting reps and start seeing results.
How it Works
The BAM Mat provides metrics to enhance your workouts. Simply place hands and feet on the mat, perform exercises on one side, and then switch to the other side when you finish.
This means scalability – being able to adjust workouts for beginners to advanced exercisers. Professionals highly recommend it because it’s incredibly effective for pre-workout, workout, and post-workout.
The BAMmat lets you measure your progress – so each session is more effective and personalized.
The BAMmat is highly customizable and has multiple uses, including TRX, Keiser, Bosu, ViPR, CoreTex, Sliders, Ab wheel, or HyperVolt.
A detailed description of the BloX, including images
The all-new BAMbloX is an excellent accessory to your fitness goals. You can now make PAINLESS Moves while exercising with the BAMbloX supporting your body.
The BAMbloX are made of soft foam that repositions your body while allowing the rest of the body to mobilize with the help of gravity. The BloX will improve your neck, shoulder, and hip mobility.
Do you want greater flexibility and an improved range of motion? The BAMbloX can help you achieve these goals.
Are you having rounded shoulders and arms issues? Want to get your T-spine in the proper position? Get the BAMbloX now and see the difference in your breathing!
The BAMbloX are exercising blocks made out of foam (6.5 inches x 10.5 inches x 12.5 inches) and help position your body appropriately. Exercising with these blocks will improve your body’s overall posture.
The BAMbloX can support your elbows, forearms, and hands while you stretch out and let gravity do the work. They make your body comfortable, help you improve mobility, and decrease pain.
Why Should You Get The BAMbloX Right Now?
- The bloX helps reposition your body while you do exercises.
- With the BAMbloX, you lower the risks of getting injured while working out.
- Fitness professionals highly recommend the bloX.
- Anyone from a beginner to an advanced athlete can use the BAMbloX.
- The BAMbloX is highly durable.
- The BAMbloX are made with non-toxic and repurposed fabric – our contribution to a healthy environment.
- Use with the BAMmat will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your workout.
- Mini-Bands can be used anywhere – on the field, at home, in the clinic or gym, or even when traveling.
- Effective for both upper and lower body training.
- Strengthen your hips and reduce your back pain.
- You can target the hip and shoulder complexes by using resistance bands for dynamic warm-up.
- When used in conjunction with other exercises, these band sequences can help activate the core and prime movers, synergists, and stabilizers in the hip and shoulder area.
The BAMmetrics Mini-Bands have a soft and durable design – the bands will stretch up to 2-3 times their length.
The BAMmetrics Mini-Bands are 9.5″ L x 2″ W. Use them for lateral steps, leg extensions, and shoulder stabilization exercises.
A detailed description of the training videos, including samples.
Here, you will find exclusive training videos that will take your training and performance to the next level! Below are a few topics that will be covered:
- Swing Faster with these Mobility Exercises
- Improve mobility, reduce rotation, and improve posture with these moves!
- Reduce YOUR Back Pain
Reduce YOUR Pain, Improve YOUR Mobility and Performance by doing these simple metrics-based exercises. With these daily routines, you will feel great and improve your performance at home.
Examples of exercises below:
Spread Feet Wide & Rotate to the BloX:
Modified Floor BloX:
Staggered Stance Mini-Band Walk: https://vimeo.com/562629692/6100bd7076